Learn About the Challenge
1. The Districts and Food Safety Commissioners are invited to participate in the Eat Right Challenge to ensure safe and healthy food in your districts.
2. List of activities have been identified under 5 areas for your districts to achieve.
3. Through regulatory activities, social and behaviour change communication, food safety compliance and preventive healthcare can be ensured. This will assist in :
- Strengthening food safety through the food regulatory environment
- Provision of safe and healthier food options to citizens
- Engagement of citizens for adoption and demanding healthier diets through social and behaviour change.
4. Brand your districts to get special recognition.More
What are the Key Steps?
Register your district at the earliest on this site (register now).
Formulate an action plan for the challenge - select activities and set targets in my account section.
Update the Progress report by 10th day of each month. At the end of challenge, scores will be assigned based on monthly reports.More