Learn About the Challenge
- The Districts and Food Safety Commissioners are invited to participate in the Eat Right Challenge to ensure safe and healthy food in your districts
- List of activities have been identified under 4 areas for your districts to achieve.
Through regulatory activities and social and behaviour change communication, food safety compliance and preventive healthcare can be ensured. This will assist in:
- Strengthening food safety through the food regulatory environment
- Provision of safe and healthier food options to citizens
- Engagement of citizens for adoption and demanding healthier diets through social and behaviour change.
- Brand your districts to get special recognition.
What are the Key Steps?
All the districts/DO will be automatically registered for the Eat Right Challenge
Formulate an action plan for the challenge for the activities to be conducted.
Upload the progress report for the activities conducted under Section D.
At the end of challenge, scores will be assigned basis activity conducted.More